EMS Information and News
Click below to access the following updated EMS Information and News!
- 2nd Quarter Parent Newsletter
Parent Selection Preference
We ask all families to sign into your Infinite Campus account and complete the “Re-Entry Plan” form, to select the learning mode you want your child to participate in, come January. The form will be located in your announcements when you sign into Infinite Campus. When you sign in:
- Click on the “Re-Entry Plan” announcement, that will take you to the form that needs completed.
- You will then select your preference: Either remote or in-person learning
- You will be prompted to complete an E-Signature and then hit submit.
The last day families can make their selection is November 20th. Please note, the choice you select will remain in place for the duration of the 2020/21 school year.
Updated School Board Decision on Re-Entry Plan 2020-2021
Monday, January 4, 2021
- All school staff to return to classrooms for preparation of in-person learning. Some essential staff will be asked to return even earlier.
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Early Childhood –through 2nd Grade to return to hybrid learning.
Monday, January 26, 2021
- 3rd Grade to 12th Grade to return to hybrid learning.
Parents who want to opt out of in-person learning will be allowed to select the option to continue with remote learning.